- Mission® Extra Thin Chips
- 1 cup Black Beans can, drained
- 1/2 cup Mangoes jar, small chop
- 2 tablespoons Mango juice from jar
- 2 tablespoons Red Onion finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Cumin ground
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 2 teaspoons Lime Juice
1. Mash black beans, to a smaller size/paste, with a potato masher or use tines of a fork.
2. Add mangoes, mango juice, onion, cumin, cilantro and lime juice; combine evenly.
3. Serve cold with Mission® chips.
*Recipe and photo used with permission
After you have enjoyed your chips and dip, please visit TerraCycle and join in their mission to outsmart waste. TerraCycle has partnered with Mission Foods to collect the usually non-recyclable wrappers from tortillas, chips, and other food products and, indeed, recycle them. These food wrappers can be turned into backpacks, plant grow kits and mini speakers (anda whole lot more!). School and community groups can join the "Brigade" and earn 2 cents per item for the charity of their choice!